Calabacita!!! As promised…here is the Cinco De Mayo recipe.
I had to give you something I could eat too. I am dairy, grain, & protein free on this second to last day of the reset!! I will just omit the corn & add some avocado. I am feeling great!! Can’t wait to share my results!
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
4 cups cubed zucchini (about 3 or 4 medium)
10-oz. diced tomatoes & green chilies
11 oz whole kernel corn,
Himalayan salt and pepper (to taste; optional)
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent.
3. Add garlic and zucchini; cook, stirring frequently, for 1 minute.
4. Add tomatoes and corn; cook, stirring frequently for 6 to 10 minutes, or until zucchini is tender.
5. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.