OMG!!! This is Heaven right here…And only 150 calories per serving. YES PLEASE!!! Would you make this? It’s Perfect for that sweet tooth craving. Just don’t eat the whole pie. That would be my problem.
Chocolate whey isolate
1 tbsp Almond meal flour 2 tbsp
Xylitol or Stevia 2 tsp
Coconut oil, 1 tbsp (melted)
Cacao powder 1 tsp
Peanut Butter Pie
Peanut protein powder 2 scoops
Low-fat plain cream cheese 1/4 cup (room temperature) Plain Greek yogurt 1/4 cup
All-natural peanut butter 2 tbsp
Maple syrup 2 tbsp
Unsweetened vanilla almond milk 2 tbsp
Stevia 5 packets (or Xylitol 1/4 cup)
Coconut oil 1/2 tbsp (melted)
Chocolate chips 1/4 cup (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a mini 4.5-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Combine all crust ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Blend together until a chocolate crumble forms.
3. Add in half a teaspoon of water, and stir. The mixture should hold its shape when pressed together.
4. Spoon this mixture into the springform pan and press down, molding the mixture to the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
5. Bake the crust in the oven for 5 minutes, then set aside to let cool while making the pie.
6. Using a handheld blender, mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter, and Greek yogurt until completely smooth. Add in the remainder of the pie ingredients and blend until smooth.
7. Pour pie mixture into springform pan, on top of chocolate pie crust. Smooth down with a spoon and place in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
8. After the pie has chilled, take it out of the freezer. Gently remove from the springform pan and transfer to the serving dish.
9. Drizzle melted chocolate on top of entire pie and slice into 6 even pieces. Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 slice (without chocolate topping) Recipe yields 6 slices
Fat 9.6 g
Carbs 10.5 g (1.5 g fiber) Protein 8.5 g